101 States Street #2 - San Francisco Condo for Sale
Looking to buy or sell, give George a call/txt @ 415.336.8191
Steps away from the Castro District, this well-maintained 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom split level condo offers city living with serenity. 101 States Street #2 features a separate entrance and a private 1-car garage in an excellent Corona Heights location close to public transportation, shops, restaurants, nightlife and stores.
The main living level has an open living/dining area with window seating, an alcove for an office, a wood-burning fireplace and a large semi-private patio. The kitchen features a pass-through bar for entertaining. On the upper level are 2 bedrooms with views of Castro and Eureka Valley and a full bathroom. The home is completed with a half bathroom on the main level, an in-unit washer dryer, spacious storage, a skylight, and hardwood floors.
• 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom split-level condo
• Great natural light
• Open floor plan
• Living room features wood-burning fireplace
• Large semi-private patio
• Kitchen with granite counters and gas oven/range
• Bedrooms feature views of Castro and Eureka Valley
• Hardwood floors
• Abundant storage
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Private garage parking
• Convenient to public transportation
• HOA dues: $269 per month
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer’s own investigation.
George Langford | Senior Sales Associate | Top Producer